- Deposit - A deposit of 1/2 of the entire invoice must be received to secure your date. This deposit will be deducted from your final approved order. A partial deposit will be refunded if cancellation is done at least 7 days prior to event (see Cancellation Policy)
- Minimum Order - We require a minimum order of $300, not including setup / delivery and breakdown charge
- Service Area - Serving Westside Area of the Big Island Only. From Honokaa, Waimea, Waikoloa Areas, Kohala, Captain Cook and Ka'u area.
- Payment Policy – All decor jobs must be paid in full a minimum of 1 week prior to event. If payment is not received in full, other potential jobs can be booked and event will be cancelled, and customer will be refunded deposit.
- Cancellation policy – We charge this fee because we have purchased supplies to build your decor, we have started working on your decor, and we have turned down other work so we could decorate your event.
- If you cancel your order more than 7 days in advance of your delivery date, We charge a 25% Cancellation Fee
- If you cancel 7 days or less from your delivery date, we charge a 75% cancellation fee.
- Outdoor Decor – We have no control over wind, rain, sun, temperature, or any other facet of weather, WE WILL NOT GUARANTEE ANY OUTDOOR DECOR! We will take steps to minimize the effects of the elements on your decor, but despite our best efforts, most outdoor decor is still subject to popping, “frosting” or fogging the colors, and/or movement caused by wind.
- Equipment - Any Equipment rentals are the responsibility of the customer, once received in good working order. If any equipment is returned damaged. Customer will lose their equipment deposit and charged for replacement value of equipment. A rental agreement will need to be completed prior to rental.